MKY Basketball Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team....rate my team....

4 posters

Go down

Team....rate my team.... Empty Team....rate my team....

Post by Nicholas_KnS Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:58 am

My friends and i making up a team and we need ur help.....ok first....ME as earthshaker.....the supporter....a centaur....and a Nevermore or Rikimaru(u rate pls).....and the last guy pls come up a hero for him.....nid ur help....
Nicholas_KnS
Nicholas_KnS

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Team....rate my team.... Empty Re: Team....rate my team....

Post by Nicholas_KnS Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:58 am

yes my team 4 ppl onli......we 4 know each other wan....the other guy is unknown
Nicholas_KnS
Nicholas_KnS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by b0tak Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:12 am

hardly say.....ur team will not do a pain combo....es ulti is only pain when lvl16....centaur is oni tanker.....riki...dont use riki if u wanna build a team....if u having match with other team....1 sentry ward....or now got new item....can reveal invi for certain area in few sec....riki the taufu a while = gg
nevermore ulti timing is very important....c how pro is the nevermore....

a team like sandking, kunkka, rhasta n tide n gg ur lineup ady
b0tak
b0tak
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by yawuu Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:12 am

This is juz my opinion....
I prefer rikimaru than nevermore when comboing, the smoke is gay(can silence area n slow) , nevermore can onli produce dmg n can do nothing when comboing, then the last guy u should get a tiny or meepo, tiny for stun n toss( its very gay n does alot of dmg) , meepo with the help of your stunner, u can does many dmg to enemy (with your poof skill) , n 1more thing i prefer bristleback than centaur bcuz its a pure tanker n its very useful to slow enemy, this is juz my 2cent of opinion, correct me if im wrong lol!
yawuu
yawuu

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by yoongiee Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:51 pm

er..all your hero.nid go in the middle of those hero.only can do combo.unless all buy blink.if not no nid play @.@.cw es quite ok.but u sure early game u can farm or even get lvl anot..if opponent play combo.ur combo wont work at all.riki is good.smoke is gay.nevermore kena few hits go heaven d.centaur u go tank they olso dont wan to hit u.es hard to play at early game.still got so many gay hero for combo.suggest u to change ur lineup abit.my opinion my opinion =D

yoongiee

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas_KnS Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:41 pm

okok how about this...riki..centaur....slandar and nevermore??smoke...stun....stun again....nevermore 3 raze and ulti...how about that?
Nicholas_KnS
Nicholas_KnS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down